Monday, February 20, 2017

Easy Mickey Mouse Drawing Step By Step



Hello there.Do you want to learn drawing Mickey Mouse with me.:).Are you ready?We will have a lot of fun with you today.
Easy and practical Mickey Mouse drawing step by step for you.Keep following me.



Step #1
 Welcome to my blog.
The first step is to draw the face of mickey mouse.Today I'm going to draw sad Mickey Mouse.I drew the Mickey Mouse's flower.

Step #2
 In step 2, I draw Mickey Mouse's shorts and feet.Then I write "miss you"

Step #3
 I drew the Mickey Mouse's logo.

Step #4
 I'm starting to paint Mickey Mouse.First I'm painting Mickey Mouse's eyes and ears.

Step #5
 I painted the shorts, arms and legs.

Step #6
End step I painted Mickey Mouse's logo.

 It was great.Did you enjoy the easy Mickey Mouse drawing?If you like this post, please comment and share.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...