Friday, February 17, 2017

How To Draw Mickey Mouse Step By Step Easy


Hello Mickey Mouse followers.How's it going?Did you miss the Mickey Mouse drawing?We'll do great drawing today.Today's topic:How To Draw Mickey Mouse Step By Step Easy.
Prepare your pen and follow me.Is it easy to draw Mickey Mouse?It's so easy with me.:)


Step #1
First, I draw mickey mouse's ears, nose, eyes and mouth.

Step #2
Then I draw his cap and his hands.

Step #3
I am drawing mechanic Mickey Mouse:)Do you like it?

Step #4
Mickey Mouse Painting Time.Ear, nose, and eyes I paint.

Step #5
I painted Mickey Mouse's face in yellow color.

Step #6
I painted his helmet orange color.Looks nice

Step #7
I painted his shirt red.

Step#8

Step #9

Step by step mickey mouse drawing end.I drew Mickey Mouse in 20 minutes.I like it.If you like it please comment and share.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...