Monday, February 13, 2017

Mickey Mouse Drawing With Color


How to draw Mickey Mouse with color?Do you like the colors or colored pencils.I love to draw colorful.We will draw easily and step by step (Mickey).Prepare your pens.Do not forget to watch my Mickey Mouse drawing video.
You can try it.Come on mickey mouse drawing.Mickey mouse drawing with color in 10 steps.



Step #1
Let's start if you're ready.My love for Mickey Mouse.First, I drew Mickey Mouse's ears and eyewear.Mickey Mouse with glasses is very funny:)

Step #2
In step 2, I draw Mickey's face, his nose and his eyes.Is it easy to draw?

Step #3
I draw Mickey's jacket, hands and feet.I'm very careful when I draw.

Step #4
I'm beginning to draw the car.Be careful when drawing the car wheels.

Step #5
I draw the lamps and mirrors of Mickey's car.Going fine.:)

Step #6
Shall we start painting Mickey Mouse?Yessss.:)My favorite part.I painted the first mickey's ear and nose.

Step #7
I painted Mickey Mouse's eye and his face carefully.

Step #8
What color is the jacket?Of course blue.I love blue jackets.

Step #9
Now I have painted Mickey's shorts and shoes.

Step #10
In the last step I'm painting the color red mickey's car.

Mickey mouse drawing is over.Did you enjoy it?The final version of Mickey mouse.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...