Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Easiest Mickey Mouse Sketch Drawing


Hello, my followers who like to draw Mickey Mouse. I will draw together mickey mouse sketch step by step quickly and easily with you. If you want to spend a wonderful time with your children, this activity is excatly for you.

Mickey Mouse has been the children's favorite Disney character for many years. My childhood was left to watch Micky Mouse. Now if you want to learn how to draw a mickey mouse sketch, you can follow my  blog and find the best drawings on this blog. If you are ready mickey mouse can start to grow friends. Prepare your paper and pens.

Step #1
I drew mickey mouse's hat and face.

Step#2
Then I draw his hands and his body.

 Step #3
I slowly drew the feet of mickey mouse.

Step #4
I started painting mickey.

Step #5
I paint the shorts and the shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...