Saturday, February 4, 2017

How To Draw Mickey Mouse Step By Step For Beginners


Hi! Today I have prepared for you a new drawing tutorial, in which I will teach you how to draw Mickey Mouse step by step.Do you want to draw Mickey Mouse?Do not be afraid.
Mickey Mouse drawing is easy and fun :)Mickey Mouse is the world's most famous crazy mouse.Ready to start?





Step #1
So let's start.First, we are preparing paper,pencil,eraser and cup.First we will draw mickey mouse's ears.Please look at the picture.

Step #2
I've drawn two of Mickey Mouse's ear.I'm destroying the glass now.We're going well, are not we?

Step #3
We draw between two ears.

Step #4
I'm starting to draw Mickey Mouse's face.Be slow and careful when drawing a Mickey mouse's face.

Step #5
I draw Mickey Mouse's nose, eyes and mouth.If you draw it wrong, please use an eraser.

Step #6
I draw the eye,tongue and the eyelashes.

Step #7
Now I'm going to draw with a dark pen over the mickey mouse.

Step #8
I'm starting to paint Mickey Mouse with colored pencils.

Step #9
I keep painting Mickey Mouse.

Step #10
I finish the picture with my signature.


It was tutorial about how to draw mickey mouse step by step for beginners.It was very easy mickey mouse drawing.I hope you like it.Please share your mickey mouse pictures with us.See you











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...