Thursday, February 9, 2017

Mickey Mouse And His Car Drawing Step By Step


How to draw mickey mouse and his car?Mickey Mouse is very cute and famous Disney character.
How painting a Mickey Mouse.
You will learn how easily in a 8 steps to paint a Mickey Mause and his car.

Step #1
I'm going to start by drawing the car.It's easy to draw Mickey mouse's car.I drew the car wheels and lights.

Step #2
I draw Mickey Mouse's face and hands.

Step #3
Then I draw Mickey Mouse's body and feet.Great drawing. :)

Step #4
I'm starting to paint Mickey Mouse.I paint the car in the blue.

Step #5
I paint the car's lamps and the bumper.

Step #6
I painted the car seats and mickey mouse's ear and nose.

Step #7
I painted mickey mouse's cute shorts.:)Very sweet.

Step #8
I painted orange Mickey Mouse's shoes.Did I draw nice?

Today I drew the Mickey Mouse's car and I had a lot of fun.I had a great day.I love drawing Mickey.See you !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...